Posted by Admin on January, 04, 2012
Stainless Steel plays an important role in various building projects whether it is industrial, factory or residential. Stainless Steel is an alloy made up of iron with a minimum of 10.5% chromium. Stainless Steel Manufacturers produce Stainless Steel Bars in large number and variety of lengths. Stainless Steel Manufacturers mainly recycle the scrap metal into the fine Stainless Steel. Stainless Steel is made up of mixed steel with non- corrosive metal which makes it more resilient.
Properties Of Stainless Steel
Due to the presence of chromium in Stainless Steel, it doesn't get oxidized easily. Stainless Steel is more durable than other metals as it is resistant to rust .Therefore maintenance of Stainless Steel is easier than others. Stainless Steel is resistant to impact at extreme temperature variations. Stainless Steel manufacturers provide various grades of Stainless Steel. The easy cleaning ability of Stainless Steel makes it more appealing. Stainless Steel is considered to be the least expensive metal due to its long lasting endurance to damage. Modern Steel making techniques make Stainless Steel more useful as it can be cut, welded, machined and fabricated as per the need.
These days Stainless Steel is being used in many ways like in making of kitchen shelves, furniture and many types of machinery. Stainless Steel is heavily used in almost all sectors and therefore Stainless Steel Manufacturers finish the raw material into specially treated durable products that withstand repeated damage. For this reason, Stainless Steel is used for thousands of applications like domestic, architectural, civil, food and drinking and in many other sectors. Thus, Stainless Steel Products have become an important metal used heavily not only in industries but also in the household and commercial sector.
There are thousands of products which are made up of Stainless Steel and are available in the market.
- Appliances like refrigerator, washing machines, microwaves, cutlery, razor blades, sinks, saucepans, etc.
- Stainless Steel is more durable and easy to use for packaging of food or beverages. Therefore, one can find that many containers for such products are made out of it.
Architectural and Civil Engineering Sector
- Bridges, tower, road furniture, doors and windows fitting, reinforcement Bars, etc.
- Stainless Steel is also used in building Monuments and Sculptures.
- Exhaust systems, cars trim/grills, road tankers and ship containers
- All the vehicles are made up of Stainless Steel from small cars to huge ships.
- Surgical instruments, surgical implants and MRI Scanners
Chemical/ Pharmaceutical Sector
- In Pressure vessels and process piping
This entry was posted on January, 04, 2012 at 09 : 32 am and is filed under Steel Pipes and Tubes. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.